- Minimum 2 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) with at least 1-2 year experience in Flutter
- Knowledge of git Apply good software Development pattern(Redux BLoC)
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, and Rest API Development
- Should have clean Code architecture, patterns, and analytical skills
- Experience building a moderately complex app with good knowledge of Dart language
- Experience using mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks, and building custom widgets
- Implementation of security and data protection, Integration of data storage solutions
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, firebase, google services [maps]
- At least 1 app upload in play store and App Store
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work within a team to understand, collaborate and deliver the business goals
- Develop and maintain web applications according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Design, Development, and testing of existing & new Mobile Apps
- Participate with team members in projects with strong analytical skills
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed
- Determine feasibility of technical solutions within time and budget constraints.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practices.
- Undertake development operational tasks to release software applications, updates, and fixes.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor team members where needed